Vocational Expert with 23 years of rock-solid experience
We are a Vocational Expert resource available to assist your organization in accommodation analysis under FEHA and the ADA. Additionally, we are vocational experts in Essential Function Job Analysis development and labor market assessments, earnings capacity, vocational assessments, labor market surveys and return to work assessments.
If you are involved in litigation, whether as an attorney or individual party in a divorce, the services of a vocational expert will be useful to your case.
Beth Brascugli De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA has provided superior vocational expert services for 22 years. Her credentials include:
- Expert in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Providing Vocational Assessments for over 22 years
- Providing labor market assessments and return to work feasibility assessment for over 20 years
- Certified by the Society for Human Resource Management as a Senior Professional (SPHR-CA), with a CA Specific Certification
- MBA (Human Resources and Organization Behavior)
- Experienced vocational expert witness, Social Security Administration, Office of Hearings & Appeals
- Experienced as a Ticket to Work provider for disabled individuals
- Vocational Witness Expert for over 16 years
- Very experienced in Labor Market Surveys
- Click here to see Ms. De Lima’s Vocational Expert CV
Corporate Human Resources Professionals, plaintiff and defense attorneys respect Ms. De Lima’s documented experience working as a vocational expert on matters from either the employee or employer perspective. Her expertise is utilized in cases involving personal injury or divorce as well as labor market surveys and ability to work issues related to employment litigation.
Ms. De Lima is based in both the Sacramento / Stockton / Murphys area and the San Francisco / San Jose Bay Area of California and in Seattle, WA area and is available to travel nationally. She also does video depositions and video vocational expert witness court testimony from locations in Northern or Southern CA.
Contact one of Ms. De Lima’s assistant’s by phone at 1-209-728-8905 or email to request a telephone consultation to discuss her experience and how she and her team can help you with your vocational expert needs.