Employment Expert Witness
Beth De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA has over 18 years of experience as an Employment Expert Witness helping attorneys who represent either the plaintiff or the defense.
If you are involved in litigation, whether as an attorney, employee or employer, the complexities of today’s regulations, compliance, assessments, and accommodation requirements often require an employment expert witness with extensive experience helping companies and attorneys in very complex cases.
Ms. De Lima is an employment expert in the HR aspects of employment regulation compliance, litigation and vocational rehabilitation. Ms. De Lima provides HR Consulting services regarding the ADA and FMLA on both a state and national level and has been at the forefront of helping organizations comply with these complex regulations since they were enacted.
Beth Brascugli De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA provides employment expert witness services to attorneys representing either the defense or plaintiff. Her credentials include:
- Certified by the Society for Human Resource Management as a Senior Professional (SPHR-CA) with a CA state specific certification
- MBA (Human Resources & Organizational Behavior)
- Experienced vocational expert, Social Security Administration, Office of Hearings & Appeals
- Expert in Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Experienced Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Specialist
- Experienced California Fair Employment Housing Act (FEHA) Specialist
- Experienced California Family Rights Act (CFRA) Specialist
Plaintiff and defense attorneys respect Ms. De Lima’s documented excellent track record working on employment matters from both the employee and employer perspective. Her expertise is utilized in cases involving employment law, personal injury or divorce.
Ms. De Lima serves clients nationally from two Northern California locations in the San Jose / San Francisco area and in the Stockton / Sacramento / Murphys area and is available to travel nationally for employment expert witness depositions and testimony. (We also have successful experience with video depositions to minimize travel expenses.) Our newest location is in Seattle, WA.
Contact Beth Brascugli De Lima at 1-209-728-8905 or email for a free, no-obligation telephone consultation about your case.