Once Essential Function Job Descriptions are in place, you are well prepared to define, inspire, evaluate, and improve the performance of your employees. Procedures and standards need to be articulated then instituted to facilitate consistent assessments and provide effective remedial actions when necessary.
HRM Consulting will help you:
- Define performance standards
- Develop evaluation forms that reflect your standards
- Train managers to conduct meaningful assessments
- Understand performance indicators to effectively motivate and manage employees
- Improve training, feedback, and communication techniques
- Learn methodologies to handle conflict when providing corrective feedback
- Create defensible termination documentation
- Implement a mechanism for grievance procedures
An effective Performance Management System improves the Company’s ability to manage the performance of their employees and directly translates into employee satisfaction and retention, successful remediation, and increased productivity.
HRM Consulting is available to provide comprehensive Performance Management Training to your managers.