FMLA Training: Simple, Effective & Affordable
Discover FMLA Training You Can Put Into Action In the Next 24 Hours so You can Control Your FMLA Leaves.
In my 22 years as an in-the-trenches HR Consultant and 15 years as an HR Expert Witness, I trained 1,327 employees in firms with 50 to more than 7,503 employees how to manage their FMLA leaves and their ADA, Workers’ Compensation, Pregnancy Disability and all California medical leave needs, too. My name is Beth B. De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA. I developed a comprehensive FMLA training system because very frequently, FMLA does not happen in a vacuum. ADA can run concurrently or start when FMLA ends. WC can run concurrently so I train my clients and my students to understand all medical leaves as well as how your company’s own policies interact so they are prepared for every leave situation, including when FMLA, ADA and Workers’ Compensation all run concurrently!
In fact, not only does my system offer solid FMLA training and related medical leave training, it also includes step-by-step FMLA narratives for every FMLA form you will ever need and group Q&A calls and how to videos to help you hit the ground running. (Yes, ADA, Workers’ Compensation and all CA medical leave trainings and forms are included, too.)
My FMLA training system:
- Puts you in control with rock solid forms and step-by-step FMLA training
- Proven to save you time
- Reduces your stress
- Saves your company money and shows you how to avoid embarrassing (and costly) lawsuits
- Is easy to use and fast to learn (Like Veronica at Sunsweet Growers who mastered the forms and letters in a “few days”.)
- Helps reduce medical leave cost by at least 8.7%
- Stops FMLA abuse with insider secrets that fewer than 3% of HR professionals use.
- Improves productivity by reducing unneeded medical leaves by at least 75%
- Is affordable and has a full money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
This system is so effective a newbie got up to speed in days and was confidently managing 20 FMLA, ADA, Worker’s Compensation and (California) CFRA leaves at a time. You can, too.
Why settle for just FMLA training, when you can take this step to be an FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Compensation and California medical leave Rock Star?
Get started now! Click https://www.leavemanagementsolutions.com/products/ and select the number of employees you have in the U.S. from the drop down menu and then click on the “View Membership Packages and Prices” button to see membership benefits and your firm’s monthly or yearly affordable fee. The system has a full money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
Call 209-728-8905 if you have any questions or would like a quick demo of the membership site, which is accepting new members now at low charter fees.