Vocational Expert Witness
Vocational Expert Witness available. If you are involved in employment litigation or a divorce, whether as an attorney or individual party in a divorce, the services of a vocational expert witness will be useful to you in your case. In fact, selecting the best vocational expert witness for you case is much more cost-effective than settling for an average vocational expert. Call us to discuss if we are the best fit for your needs.
Beth Brascugli De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA has provided superior vocational expert witness services for 22 years. Her credentials include:
- Experienced vocational expert witness, Social Security Administration, Office of Hearings & Appeals
- Experienced as a Ticket to Work provider for disabled individuals
- Expert in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Providing Vocational Assessments for 22 years
- Providing labor market assessments, labor market surveys, earnings capacity and return to work feasibility assessments for 22 years
- Certified by the Society for Human Resource Management as a Senior Professional (SPHR-CA), with a CA Specific Certification
- MBA (Human Resources and Organization Behavior)
- Ms. De Lima’s Vocational Expert Witness CV
Human Resources Professionals, plaintiff and defense attorneys respect Ms. De Lima’s documented vocational expert witness experience working on employment matters from both the employee and employer perspective. Her expertise is utilized in cases involving personal injury or divorce as well as labor market surveys, earnings capacity and ability to work issues related to divorce or employment litigation.
Ms. De Lima has two California locations: Sacramento / Stockton / Murphys area and the San Jose / San Francisco area of California and one location in Seattle, WA. She travels throughout the U.S. She also is experienced with video depositions and video vocational expert witness court testimony.
Contact one of Ms. De Lima’s assistant’s, Sarah or Brad, at 1-209-728-8905 to arrange a phone appointment or send us an email to request a telephone consultation about her experience and how it will help you with your case.