Will a Labor Market Survey help you?
We have the unique skill set combination of being both a Human Resources Expert Witness and a Vocational Expert Witness on a state and federal level. As a result, when we complete your labor market survey, we have a unique perspective and use a very through process to complete your labor market survey.
Additionally, we are vocational experts not only in labor market surveys and vocational evaluations, but also in Essential Function Job Analysis development, earnings capacity, vocational assessments and return to work assessments.
If you are involved in litigation, whether as an attorney or individual party in a divorce, a labor market survey will help your case.
We are one of the most experienced HR and Vocational experts in the country. Our fees reflect our extensive experience and very through reports. If you want the best, you found her. If you want a cheap survey or assessment, we are not a good fit for you.
Beth Brascugli De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA has provided superior labor market surveys and other vocational expert services for 22 years. Her credentials include:
- Expert in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Providing Vocational Assessments and Labor Market Surveys for 22 years
- Providing labor market assessments and return to work feasibility assessments for 22 years
- Certified by the Society for Human Resource Management as a Senior Professional (SPHR-CA), with a CA Specific Certification
- MBA (Human Resources and Organization Behavior)
- Experienced vocational expert witness, Social Security Administration, Office of Hearings & Appeals
- Experienced as a Ticket to Work provider for disabled individuals
- Very effective Vocational Witness Expert and Human Resources Expert Witness
- Click here to see Ms. De Lima’s Vocational Expert CV
Corporate Human Resources Professionals, plaintiff and defense attorneys respect Ms. De Lima’s documented experience working as a labor market survey and vocational expert. Her expertise is utilized in cases involving personal injury or divorce as well as ability to work issues related to employment litigation.
Ms. De Lima has three locations: Sacramento / Stockton / Murphys area, the San Jose / San Francisco area, California and our newest location in Seattle, WA minutes from the Space Needle. She is available to travel nationally or conduct video depositions and court testimony from a local facility.
Contact one of Ms. De Lima’s assistant’s, Sarah or Brad, by phone at 1-209-728-8905 or email us to request a telephone consultation to discuss her experience and how she and her team can help you with your labor market survey and other vocational expert needs.