Vocational Expert / Vocational Experts
We are a Vocational Expert resource available to assist your organization in accommodation analysis under FEHA and the ADA. Additionally, we are vocational experts in Essential Function Job Analysis development and labor market assessments, earnings capacity, vocational assessments and return to work assessments.
If you are involved in litigation, whether as an attorney or individual party in a divorce, the services of a vocational expert will be useful to your case.
Beth Brascugli De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA has provided superior vocational expert services for over 20 years. Her credentials include:
- Expert in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Providing Vocational Assessments for over 20 years
- Providing labor market assessments and return to work feasibility assessment for over 20 years
- Certified by the Society for Human Resource Management as a Senior Professional (SPHR-CA), with a CA Specific Certification
- MBA (Human Resources and Organization Behavior)
- Experienced vocational expert witness, Social Security Administration, Office of Hearings & Appeals
- Experienced as a Ticket to Work provider for disabled individuals
- Strong Vocational Witness Expert
- Click here to see Ms. De Lima’s Vocational Expert CV
Corporate Human Resources Professionals, plaintiff and defense attorneys respect Ms. De Lima’s documented experience working as a vocational expert on matters from either the employee or employer perspective. Her expertise is utilized in cases involving personal injury or divorce as well as labor market surveys and ability to work issues related to employment litigation.
Ms. De Lima is based in both the Sacramento/Central Valley/Sierra Foothills and the San Francisco Bay Area of California and is available to travel nationally very efficiently from her Bay Area office located 5 minutes from the San Jose airport.
Contact one of Ms. De Lima’s assistant’s by phone at 1-209-728-8905 or email to request a telephone consultation to discuss her experience and how she and her team can help you with your vocational expert needs.