Human Resources Expert Witness
Available as a Human Resources Expert Witness for ADA / FEHA, FMLA /CFRA, ADEA, Sexual Harassment, Retaliation and associated Wrongful Termination employment litigation.
If you are involved in litigation, whether as an attorney, employee or employer, the complexities of today’s regulations, compliance, assessments, and accommodation requirements often necessitate the need for a human resources expert witness.
Ms. De Lima is an expert in the HR aspects of employment regulation compliance, litigation and vocational rehabilitation. Ms. De Lima provides HR Consulting services regarding the ADA and FMLA on both a state and national level and has been at the forefront of helping organizations comply with these complex regulations since they were enacted.
Beth Brascugli De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA is able to provide Human Resources expert witness industry standards and best practices services to both the defense and plaintiff. Her credentials include:
- Certified by the Society for Human Resource Management as a Senior Professional (SPHR-CA) with a CA state specific certification
- MBA (Human Resources & Organizational Behavior)
- Experienced vocational expert, Social Security Administration, Office of Hearings & Appeals
- Expert in Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Specialist
- California Fair Employment Housing Act (FEHA) Specialist
- California Family Rights Act (CFRA) Specialist
- Ms De Lima’s Human Resources Expert Witness CV
Plaintiff and defense attorneys respect Ms. De Lima’s documented experience working on employment matters from both the employee and employer perspective. Her expertise is utilized in cases involving employment law, personal injury or divorce.
Ms. De Lima is based in Sacramento/Central Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area of California and is available to travel nationally for human resources expert witness depositions and court testimony from her San Jose office located 5 minutes from the San Jose airport. She has successful experience with video depositions which greatly reduce travel expenses.
Contact Beth Brascugli De Lima via phone at 1-209-728-8905 or email for a free, no-obligation telephone consultation about your case.