Vocational Expert Witness
Vocational Expert Witness available. If you are involved in employment litigation or a divorce, whether as an attorney or individual party in a divorce, the services of a vocational expert witness will be useful to you in your case. In fact, selecting the best vocational expert witness for you case is much more cost-effective than settling for an average vocational expert.
Beth Brascugli De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA has provided superior vocational expert witness services for more than 20 years. Her credentials include:
- Experienced vocational expert witness, Social Security Administration, Office of Hearings & Appeals
- Experienced as a Ticket to Work provider for disabled individuals
- Expert in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Providing Vocational Assessments for over 20 years
- Providing labor market assessments and return to work feasibility assessment for over 20 years
- Certified by the Society for Human Resource Management as a Senior Professional (SPHR-CA), with a CA Specific Certification
- MBA (Human Resources and Organization Behavior)
- Ms. De Lima’s Vocational Expert Witness CV
Human Resources Professionals, plaintiff and defense attorneys respect Ms. De Lima’s documented vocational expert witness experience working on employment matters from both the employee and employer perspective. Her expertise is utilized in cases involving personal injury or divorce as well as labor market surveys, earnings capacity and ability to work issues related to divorce or employment litigation.
Ms. De Lima is based in both the Sacramento/Central Valley/Sierra Foothills and the San Francisco Bay Area of California. Her Bay Area location is 5 minutes from the San Jose airport. This makes travel across the State of California or across the U.S faster, easier and more cost-effective.
Contact one of Ms. De Lima’s assistant’s, Desirae or Becky, at 1-209-728-8905 to arrange a phone appointment or send us an email to request a telephone consultation about her experience and how it will help you with your case.